E&A Consultant Co., Ltd (E&A) is a leading consulting firm in Cambodia. We are working in environmental and social sectors to provide three main types of services including impact assessment, strategic information, and training. We are excellent in such areas as Urban/Infrastructure Development, Light and Heavy Industry Development, Mine and Energy, Water Resource Management, Land Management, Solid and Liquid Waste Management, Flora and Fauna Survey and Conservation, and Natural Resources Management.
With years of experiences working in these areas, E&A is extending its service to Myanmar in the name of “ME&A” in order to serve the emerging demands of qualified consulting services and to share our experiences and expertise with Myanmar. Therefore, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fulfil the vacant position of Executive Director (ED) to base in Myanmar and manage the ME&A with detailed information as follow.
– Manage ME&A under the direct supervision of E&A Cambodia Office
– Provide leadership in the development and the implementation of ME&A strategy and the overall work plan and budget plans in the context of Myanmar;
– Provide leadership in putting ME&A plans into practice in an effective manner;
– Disseminate of ME&A’s values, vision and mission; lead, direct, monitor, and evaluate ME&A activities and its staff in line with the business strategy and plans;
– Develop and strengthen relationships with relevant government institutions, international and local organizations, networks, and clients;
– Oversee and coordinate business activities to ensure the highest level of project quality, accountability and profitability;
– Manage business development activities by creating and strengthening good relationships with sources for fund/project bid in Myanmar;
– Lead in the production of good quality bid proposals and respond to call for proposals, and meeting with project owners/investors;
– Work in close collaboration with Finance and Operation sections to ensure that all finance and administrative activities complies with internal rules and done in an efficient manner;
– Maintain close communication with E&A Cambodia Office on relevant factors and changes in the business environment, and report to E&A Cambodia Office regularly according to the defined schedule, and other main tasks.
Minimum Required Qualification
– 10-year experience in project/institutional management;
– Minimum Master Degree in relevant disciplines; environmental and research fields are preferred;
– Proven experience in proposal development from concept note to full proposal, and experience in resource mobilization;
– Knowledge and experience managing compliance to diverse funders is a plus;
– Strong people and financial management skills;
– Demonstrated initiative and creativity, and substantial experience of strategic thinking, including identifying, analyzing, problem solving and responding to opportunities and challenges and the ability to translate these into practical plans of action;
– Well established and practiced organizational and planning skills, and extensive knowledge and experience of project cycle management;
– Excellent interpersonal & negotiation skills, including ability to effectively lead and build a team, communicate a vision, make timely and transparent decisions, solve problems and manage conflict;
– Proven people management skills in a multi-cultural environment and strong track record of developing people;
– Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written (excellent report & proposal writing), including public speaking;
– Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office;
– Willingness and ability to permanently base in Myanmar.
Interested candidates have to submit complete CV and Cover Letter to E&A Consultant office at #69, Street 111, Sangkat Boeung Prolet, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh or through E‐mail: firstname.lastname@example.org by October 05, 2018 at 5.30 pm (local time). More information about E&A can be found at www.e-aconsultant.com; for inquiries please contact 023 21 21 24/070 79 48 61.